Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What is the Latest Taste?

The Latest Taste is a blog dedicated to new recipes tried by yours truly. As my husband says about me, I never fix a meal twice. Now, this might be a little exaggerated, but I do enjoy making new dishes. Why, two weeks after my son was born and I was feeling a little more like myself, the first thing I wanted to do was get back to perfecting a recipe for homemade cinnamon rolls on which I had been previously working. Anyways, I cannot promise there will be daily posts on this site, but I am hoping to at least post the latest recipe I've tried with a few suggestions...hopefully I can encourage you to try them too.

Also, please feel free to submit your own recipes. I am always looking for something new!!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a great site, Arden. I am so impressed! It definitely beats the baby blogs, of which I am quickly tiring. My only complaint is I would like there to be a button where I click and these delicious meals appear ready in my kitchen. I'll be waiting! ~Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog. Will you be posting the blue cheese stuffed olives and/ or aspargus sandwich recipes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! You are such an amazing cook - Alec and Caleb are quite fortunate to live with you. :) Look forward to lots of new recipes on here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dian, I will have to track down those original recipes for the blue cheese stuffed olives and asparagus cream cheese sandwiches. My grandfather never wrote down any of his recipes, even for baking! Fortunately, my grandmother still has an incredibly sharp mind so she can usually help me come close to what the real recipe consisted of.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really excited about this blog! This is very unique and I love the fact that I can try a recipe that someone I trust already loves-- it beats trying the bad ones myself! :-)

    ReplyDelete