Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Little Explaining to do...

So, I haven't posted in long awhile. It's not that I haven't been thinking about food, constantly actually. It's not that I haven't had an appetite for certain foods...it's just that, well, I'm pregnant. And if you've ever been pregnant before, had a pregnant spouse, pregnant friend, or know anything about pregnancy, you probably know that the first trimester is full of weird cravings and lots of aversions. Basically, you are just trying to get by. I wanted to post some fabulous recipes, but few items of food have even interested me, and I was pretty sure you didn't want recipes for the following:
  1. microwave popcorn
  2. loaded baked potatoes
  3. salt and vinegar chips
  4. fresh fruit
All that to say, I wanted to let you all know that I haven't disappeared or gotten over my love for food. And, I promise, when I can actually watch the food network again and can stand the site of raw meat, I'll be back. For my poor hungry husband, let's keep our fingers crossed that it's sooner than later. 

1 comment: